Saturday, February 26, 2011

Never Imagined....

It begins when I dreamed about you.. Then I woke up and felt something’s wrong.I tried to figured out about this feeling. We’re in same class, we both talkless everyday, but in that day, I’m watching and you caught me up. It’s awkwardly.
The next day, I tell to my friends what I dreamed about.. And they acused me of falling in love with you. That’s so unbelievable to me. I’ve never imagined I would be in love with the boy like you as you’re not my kind of guy. But it turns me up to watch you everyday, and realize I love it !. Now, everytime you call out my name, I expect to approach you. I’d love to help you in anything as you need it.



Then my friends make gossip about us. You look so strange, and I’m not usual by this situation. You know that’s not right for us. You act as usual, smiling me, so right to me. But I feel so high, I was flying babe....
You continue by whisper me a thing. Then i’m dying.. But the sweetest moment is when I stood under the tree and you watched me for enough long time, and drizzle droped, we saw each other without say a thing. You go to parking, take your cycle, but I knew, I supposed to go too. And the rain fall since we’ve been gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11