Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Tribute to Travis...

Having your world crash down after losing a child is something I could never imagine for anyone. The pain and grief of losing a loved one, your own little baby is something that no one should have to experience in their life. My heart goes out to Nicole and Roger and the entire family over the loss of this little darling angel.... May you all find peace, comfort and strength through the power of God, friends and family. I ask EVERYONE to please keep your thoughts and prayers on the family as the go through one of the hardest times imaginable.

Though I never had the opportunity to meet Travis in person, I feel like I have known him and his magical smile all of his precious life, through Karen, Travis' grandmom, who is a dear friend of mine. I have followed Travis' journey from before birth with HLHS.
I know there are no words we can utter to make up for the loss of a precious loved one, but I offer my most heartfelt condolences to the DiCarlo's as the lay their little one to rest. I will never understand why our loved ones have to leave us so early on, long before their time is due... and especially someone like Travis, who fought so hard and who was here for such a very short while. His family and friends loved him so deeply, it's heartbreaking and unimaginable what they are feeling now.


Little Travis, rest in peace, little angel. You fought a very hard battle and fought with courage and strength... You're family and friends love you dearly. You are now an Angel in Heaven looking down on us all... Keep smiling that beautiful smile!
Travis and his baby sister... Sooo cute!

One of Nicole and Roger's friends (Kathy) posted this on her blog, "Just Another Day." It's an incredibly beautiful and moving tribute to celebrate the life of Little Travis who just became one of the newest angels in Heaven a few days ago.
As I write this with a very heavy heart and sadness for the DiCarlo family, I want to share this beautiful little boy with you and his couragous journey since before birth with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndome (HLHS). I ask you to please pray for other families whose children have HLHS.


Please read it and if you are able, I ask that you make a donation to the DiCarlo's on their blog, TEAM TRAVIS.
Dad and Travis - A magical moment between father and son...


Mom and Travis... You can see what a beautiful baby Travis is...

*Photos on this post were taken directly from the Team Travis blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11