Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bon voyage to me!!!

Hi Everyone,

One last post here before I switch over to the California blog, Rocking in Cali in a few days from now. It may be a few days as I have to buy a new cord first for my lap top to recharge the battery!
Soooo... Stay tuned, please!

And, after two days straight of MURPHEY'S LAW, I am "almost" ready to go first thing tomorrow at sunbreak!!! It will mean waking up at 3 am no doubt and arriving at CDG at 5 to check in and all... and then to London, THEN..... to LAX!!! Whew!! I'm going to ask for an upgrade to business class!!! I think I deserve it after the past two days I've lived! Anyhow... more later on tonight...
Thanks for your wishes for a safe flight and a good trip.
And, on a Special Note.... To all of you in Paris, I will be oranizing Paris social gatherings for you via the internet from sunny California! From California beach to Paris Plage... Make sure you have me as a friend on FB if you are in the Paris area and want to learn more about events I'll be organizing in Paris for those of you who are still here over the summer!
A big shout out to Barbara, Carolyn, Anne, Dawn, Eliz, Brigitte, Jasmin, Debi, Deb, Ron, Walt, David, Starman, Alisa, Tracey, Isabelle, Opal, Sibel, Animesh, Mira, Justin, Sam, Katia, Kyliemac, Florence, and anyone else I may have missed.... Have a great summer all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11