Friday, June 26, 2009

Spitting on the street is GROSSING ME OUT!

For the past three years I have lived in France, I haven't mentioned this in any detail on my blog, but since my buddy, Ron, at Vent has a great post on it, I'm going to direct you to his blog to read what he wrote... He and I share the same sentiments about this unsightly sight! YUGGGGG...
Gross me out and gag me with a spoon... I didn't see much spitting going on in either Vienna OR Budapest... maybe just once here and once there..... Why the HECK do people feel the need to empty there phelgm on the streets we walk on... WAKE UP PEOPLE, and USE A TISSUE, why dontcha?!!! You're GROSSING ME OUT........

Here's Ron's talk on public spit.... "Camel Spitting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11