Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've been HACKED?!! SAY WHAT?!!!!!

Yep, the day before I leave for a week and just about a week and a half before my big trip to the States, someone got a hold of my CREDIT CARD number and ran up a few charges on my MC/Debit card.... FRAUD!!! It was about $58 or so total so not too much... WHEW!!

A BIG HUGE SHOUT OUT to Chase Manhattan/Wamu for blocking my card the other day! I didn't understand at the time why iTunes wouldn't take my card for my purchases, but now that it's all as clear as day, I'm VERY thankful that they stopped it before my bank account was emptied! Thanks WAMU and to all of your wonderful phone reps who I spoke to today trying to get this straightened out at around 11 pm!
**One a funny note, the manager of Fraud Control was telling me what the charges were and asked me about the "Virgin Love Magazine." HUH??!!! HUHH??!! This was a bit funny... and I thought that surely some amateurs had hacked into my credit card info and were trying to buy sexy magazines of the internet!
There are more details to this story, but let's just say that when I was on the phone with a Claim's rep and we were going over the "false" charges to my account together. I was looking at my online banking when it dawned on me that it was actually- "Virgin Louv Mag Paris" for $102.90 - I ran to get my concert ticket that I purchased on June 5, and sure enough- that was the culprit... Virgin Louvre Mag Paris" = not Lov magazine... WHOOPS!! That's funny! It was, in fact, my own charge.... to see Eros Ramazzotti in concert in March 2010.
Oh well, I had to cancel the card and the manager was also nice enough to say he'd FedEx it to my bank in San Diego so that it will be there by the time I get there on the 1st July! Wheew!!
What GREAT service.. CHASE/WAMU--- YOU ROCK!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11