Saturday, December 11, 2010

From Songs be Short Stories Part 1


I remember in the part prologue of Taylor Swift’s  Album ‘Speak Now’, Taylor said : “Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together”. Hhaa.. siapa yang tahu keajaiban dari kata-kata. Bahkan pemilik dari mulut yang mengeluarkan kata-kata saja kadang baru menyadari bahwa kata-kata itu sebenarnya bermakna banyak, bukan sekedar arti. Aku inget ketika seseorang disana ‘cukup’ membuat hatiku sakit karena kata-katanya, tapi dengan kata-kata juga dia bisa mengurangi luka hati aku. Hehe..
Speak now lah, mungkin apa yang harusnya aku lakukan saat itu. Waktu dia punya ‘rasa’, tapi aku telat buat menyadari hal itu. Ahh I really should’ve known !!! I just know dan penyesalah selalu datang terlambat.. too lateee
Dan ketika SMA, ketika kita bener-bener ‘risk with a fear of falling’.. ketika aku merasa ‘you are mine’ akan terjadi sebentar lagi, tapi ternyata engga. Bukan karena perasaan yang kita punya, tapi karena perbedaan. It can be understood  dan finnaly I realized I hyou in the fall.. and I tried to forget, then I back to december turn around and make it allright new month new hope, yeaahh
Suasana baru, cerita baru, tapi ini bener-bener karena perempuan lain. Arrgghh.. dia ‘saingan’ tapi aku ga sukaaa....  she looks so kind in front of you but she’s not what you think, don’t you know she’s an actress !!! Tapi aku juga ga boleh maksa dia buat percaya, ntar ketauan deh kalau aku suka sama dia. Tapi malahan gara-gara tu cewek, aku jadi maless... aku jadi ga suka lagi deh sama dia. Hehehe bye bye so I RUN AS FAST AS I CAN.. nnggggg
Dan sekarang, right now banget lah pokoknya, aku ga tau kenapa, setiap aku deket sama dia my heart is going knock knock.. hhahahh mungkin aja lagi in love kali ya, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile  I was enchanted to meet you (again). Aku berpikir he’s all I wanted, so perfect!! Tapi kadang aku khawatir, ternyata bukan aku aja yang suka sama dia, tapi banyak dan the anothers girls who like him are better than me, ohh my god !! Please don’t be in love with someone else, please don’t have somebody waiting on you except me !!! noo.. I thought I had you figured out something’s gone terribly wrong. How to be someone you love, you miss and you proud of... how?? Tell me, I’ll try and maybe if I can, will you take a moment that you’ll stand by me forever??

Each is written w/ a specific person in mind. To someone whose mind and heart I cant knew well then I lost him, to someone who have many different with me, BIG different I can’t hide. To someone whose fangirl I hate, made me illfeel ngahahaha... To someone who I love in right now, who has beautiful voice whenever he reads the holly qur’an.. okay I must realize these boys are great
But, ada yang tertinggal, ketika aku kelas XI, aku suka sama kakak kelas aku, dan itu ga mungkin aku lupakan.. spesial aku taruh ceritanya di akhir...

To someone who I loved with too much before...
Dear M.B.A
I swear I’m fine when I’m typing this diary. I just realized I missed you so.. But, you left me, in this shit place (the place we had met).
Dear M.B.A, I see it all now that you’re gone. Don’t you think I was too young to be messed. You should’ve known I love you soo.. I was praying for your success.. I never do regret when you didn’t reply my text. It was enough you can read it, and know it is from me, from the one girl who love you soo on that time.. this feeling is grew up for a few months but It’s so permanent. I’m sick of this missed as I was leaving too soon. I don’t know where are you now, But if there’s a chance to have meet with you again, I will use the time well, ah that’s all I think before, but I know, I must look ahead, there’s someone I be in love with, and I won’t waste the time.
And I just wanna say, never imagined we’d end like this. I just wanna feel okay again.. no heartbreak.. and never meet with heartbreaker again


Thats all I want to share with you guys, maybe ‘alay’ and ‘lebay’ but I felt and enjoyed and hope you do, and must be remembered I still stand up to hold my true love, there’s possible Aaron is my true love, hahahah.. no one knows,  and there’s last lyric for someone I love, I’m feeling you baby, don’t be affraid to jump then fall into me  ohya, better believe in me, ‘cause my love is pure. Hehehe..
The story is To be continued..
With Love

-Annisa Istiqomah Ramsey-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11