Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The best breakfast ever!




The BEST cappuccino EVER!!!!!!!  Move over Peets!!
Alex being a model student!

I swear, I don't really eat croissants or pain au chocolat... but we ordered this croissant aux amandes with some sort of chocolate cream filling-- maybe similar to nutella.  They were to DIE FOR... Out of this world!! I never wanted to take my last bite.... And, don't get me started on the coffee... I had two like the one in the picture... Easily the best cappuccino I've had in France.... or elsewhere for that matter... Yet another reason for us to move to Strasbourg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11