Monday, December 29, 2008

Bretzls GALORE!

     A familiar sight in Strasbourg is the Bretzl... I think Strasbourg should be named, "Home of the Bretzl," though I'm not quite clear at this point if pretzls are Alsacian or German... or maybe BOTH! I'm going to Google it when I'm done writing this! It reminds me somehow of the way I saw bagels ALL over Krakovie (Krakow) when I was in Poland. Alex mentioned something about a bredzl sandwich being yummy! More to explore. Oddly, I didn't see much choucroute around. I think this would be a PERFECT comfort food in the winter time! Choucroute = sourkraut.  If you'd like to learn a little more check out Food Lorist's post with the recipe.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11