Friday, December 5, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!!

I'm tired of being sick... Or maybe I'm just tired BECAUSE I'm sick... or by the fact that I stayed up late because I couldn't sleep at all!! Horrid... Anyhow...I'm definitely not feeling better since the whole thing started... My symptoms are more intense upon waking and seem to diminish a bit as the day goes on... 
I notice my cough is starting to sound and feel bronchial-- OH NO!! This tells me that things are heading into my lungs... Which for me is NOT GOOD--- as I get stuck with bronchitis- then asthma and it's really hard to get rid of...

Thanks Everyone for all your well wishes and your concerns, suggestions, etc... I'm remaining positive but letting this thing run it's course!

Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11