Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Lull......


Slowing down for the next few weeks.... Want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY... whichever one(s) you celebrate!!  I haven't really gotten that much "into" the holidays this year... What with being sick for a few weeks and now having bronchitis and asthma... I'm not too much "in the spirit."  Not in a "Bah humbug" way at all, just tired that's all...  Coughing really tires me out and not being able to breathe very well really has slowed me down in terms of movement and activity level....

One a PLUS side... this weekend I completed my HOLIDAY BAKING" and went around tonight to a few of my students homes to drop off the goods!!  I will be delivering more in the next days or two... 

I made:  Brownies, chocolate chip cookies (Tollhouse, of course), Mexican wedding cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate heath bar bark, and magic bars!!!  That's a pretty good  amount of baking, let me tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11