Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life After Phantom... coming to a bookstore near you!



This was taken directly from the Myspace page for Life After Phantom. I am sooo excited that my Myspace friend, Samantha, at Samantha's Twitchcraft is about to release her first novel.... It's sure to be a best seller!!

"ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 18-20, 2008!

READ UPDATE: The estimated release date for my novel will be between December 18-20, 2
008. The reason for the delay was due to some adjustments on the Images. Even though my novel will be available at that time, I will hold off on making the announcement until after I see the final printed copy. I'm having it shipped to me Overnight Express, so that I can make it available to you as soon as possible. If the printed version does not need any changes, then I will make the announcement that day. Thanks to everyone for your patience, interest, and support. I'm so anxious...Oh My Stars! *wink*

TO GET IMMEDIATE NOTICE WHEN MY NOVEL IS RELEASED, SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG.
IT WILL BE AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY!"

*Photo are taken from the website and are copyrighted by Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11