Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!


My friend's son with Santa--- Soooo cute!

Reporting here from the Kleber Place in Strasbourg, Christmas morning.  We just had a very copious breakfast at our hotel Kleber Hotel.  For anyone planning to visit Strasbourg, I HIGHLY recommend this very cute and quaint hotel.... It's right in the Place Kleber and only about 5 minutes walking distance from both La Petite France and the big Cathedral.  The staff are very friendly and helpful, too!   It's where Lindsey and I stayed in October when we came here to visit.
I have a lot of pictures to share but I'll have to wait until later, as I didn't bring the cable with me.
Take care and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Leesa et Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11