Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sick in the head!


It's just a head cold... which I knew... I really like my doctor... He's kinda cute, in a way... Maybe a a few years younger than me.  It's nice that we have a good rapport... My primary care doc. in San Diego... was just kinda "there."  To see you, listen a little and see you on your way.  Kaiser, that's what one can expect from your PCD.  ALL my other doctors at Kaiser were STELLAR, though... I do have to say... I think I always ended up with the best doc. for every different field.  
Anyhow, I digree....... where was I?! Oh yea.. So after going through my symptoms with my doc, I sat then sat on the table to have him take my vitals... He even did a throat culture right there and incubated it and it was done in just a few minutes! I didn't even know that it could be done that way... I'm used to the good 'ol petry dish, you know!  Anyhow, it's NOT strep... which is good!  Funny how my doc was sooo excited to ask me if I was happy that Obama won the election!  Hehe... Oh OF COURSE, I told him and we talked a little bit 'o politics!! Sweet!
Verdict, er.. diagnosis.... ?!
 Just a common cold virus which you have to wait out... I got some stuff for the symptoms of a runny nose, sore throat, and pain reliever... At the pharmacie... I asked what meds were for what.. and of the 3 meds, I only needed one-- it was for my runny nose.  Ibuprophen.. I have a ton of already.  And for the sore thoart, I had bought just about the same stuff yesterday there at the pharmacie, so I was was good.  Now, the nose stuff... a whopping 2 euro something... CHEAP!!  However, when I got home, I went to the medicine cabinet and saw that I already had a bottle of the exact same medicine.... Oh well... I have extra now!!!  I'll have to make a note of that for next time!!  I hope I get better soon!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR WELL WISHES!! And to Susa and Diane... FELL BETTER SOON, TOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11