Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Places to eat in Paris... Please add your suggestions!

Hi Everyone...

This is a group participation post.  I received a comment from Flo, an excited mom in Washington whose making a one month trip out to Paris in June.  Here's her comment:
"Hello Leesa:
We are thrilled to be going to Paris for one month in mid June! We'll be renting a 3-bedroom in the 5eme, close to Rue Mouffetard. I'll be celebrating my birthday on July 5 along with my husband, daughter, sister and nephew. Can you please suggest a memorable restaurant, with great food (French or ethnic), not too pricey, please, with a lovely atmosphere? Gardens are always a plus for us! Thanks so much!"
Excited Mom in Washington, DC 

First of all, Wow, Flo... that's wonderful that you are all going to spend a month here in Paris!  Right on Rue Mouffetard, there are soooo many restos!  I've been to a good crêpe resto that was really nice, but I forget the name!  There are ALL sorts of restaurants there - you can spend the month eating there!  hehe : )  I know a lot salon de thé type of restaurants rather than a proper resto, so I can email a list if you can shoot me an email to LGIRASOL@earthlink.net.   

I found this blog while I was looking... Streets of Paris. Check it out.  My hubby says that Chez Papa is good - It's Southwestern cusine (David knows about this cuisine, since he's from the southwest)...  I don't know the resto itself, but here is the link.  Chez Papa HERE.  It's in French, but you can maneuver through the site and check it out... 

Some of my favs in Paris are of course Aimee's, L'Oisive Thé and Bhai Bhai Sweets @ Chateau d'Eau.  (It's Indian cuisine).  Hopefully, others can add there favs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11