Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are you HIP??? Well now you CAN be... The Hip Paris Blog

** Photo taken from the the Hip Paris blog, via Little Miss Cupcake in Paris.


Amy Thomas writes for a blog with a catchy name- "Hip Paris Blog." Hey, that's pretty cool, I think! Especially since I will be in Paris for most of the summer this year (a first, I know). Partner in crime- fellow friend and blogger/neighbour/San Diegan, Barbara in Sceaux - and I will be traipsing through Paris most of July and part of August and this blog is just PERFECT for us to get a head start on what we need to see and do...

Sure, I've been here for just about 4 years... and I know a ton of really cool places to do in Paris, but I need something more now to discover some things off the beaten track. So, after finding this cool blog (Thanks to Cat), I'm intent on having a viable list of things to see/do this summer in Paris. I will be blogging the adventures and experiences as the happen, so y'all just have to stay tuned to see where we end up...

Please have a look here HIP PARIS BLOG and enjoy what the writers have to say about Paris, one of the worlds best cities to travel to (NO, I'm not at all biased or partial- just stating the obvious).

And while you're at it... Please check out the latest article by Amy about the CUPCAKE CRAZE now sweeping Pah -ree!! And, if ANYONE of you is interested in joining me for a "Cupcake Crawl" this summer... please feel free to comment or send me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11