Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nature Capitale on the Champs Elycees, Paris 2010





The street was lined with a long garden... composed of trees, agricultural crops, and other greenery local to France (even some bamboo and pineapples). It was impressive to think of the work that went into the set up/organization of this event ...


but both Barbara and I agreed that the presentation lacked imagination and creativity.. i.e... it was boring.. Sorry to sound so negative... I wanted to really like it, I did.. I love ntaure...

But, oh well.. it was fun to go and people watch... it was soooo crowded.. There was a guy who tried the famous "ring" trick on me, but I ignored him...


One of my favourite leaves from the Ginko Biloba tree.


People were interested in all of the different displays of plants-- we found grape vines, hops, lavendar, sunflowers, colza, mustard ... among the many!!












We're walking in the street!!! Look Ma, no cars!!!


A red man... How?!


Pretty hair...


Couldn't resist one of my fav. poses... Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11