Saturday, May 29, 2010

Red Pesto Recipe







When I was in London I bought two containers of a delicious homemade pesto from the Farmer's Market... Well, that's all gone now, so I decided to make my own! This recipe is quite good!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomato (preferably non-salted) or just rinse them.
1/2 cup cashews (or pine nuts)
3 cups fresh basil (I used a LOT less then this amount b/c I didn't have much on hand).
1/2 cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves (I didn't use any)
1/2 teaspoon salt (if the tomatoes already contain salt - don't add)
1/2 cup fresh grated Romano cheese (I didn't use any cheese)
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper (I didn't use any)

Directions:
Drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes. In a food processor process the sun dried tomatoes with the basil and garlic, pulsing the motor until the mix is chopped coarse. Add the Romano, the pine nuts, and 0.25 c of the oil and process for 10 seconds. With the motor running add the remaining oil, *the salt, and the pepper. Scrape down the side of the processor bowl, and process the mix until it is well combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11