Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eagle nest in Norfolk, Va.


Better late then never, I suppose.... I wish I had thought to post about this as soon as I knew about it... before the eaglets hatched.
I've been watching them grow since March and now they are getting ready to fledge - end of May.




I have learned so much about eagles from watching them and from reading the open discussion chat. It's just been an incredible experience. Please stop by their site and see them. It takes a few instants for the webcam to open up and you may need to have an application to view it. Just check it out...

Here's the link -WVEC.COM EAGLE CAM

There's also a blog: CCB Eagle Nest Blog that is cool to check out, as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11