Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sinful pâtisseries, WHAT ELSE?!!!


A local bakery in town...


But, here in France, you find a bakery or two on every corner.... Nothing out of the ordinary, right?

Looking into the windows and taking pictures.. admiring the artistic presentation of the fruit on cake... even the pieces of artisanal chocolate with colours and designs...
Where else, but in France, would you find such beauty in pastries?



It's funny because, believe it or not... I haven't had a piece of cake or a pastry here in about a year... I have eaten my own baked delicacies, of course...

...but I haven't bought a pastry at the bakery in ages...
I guess in my eyes, they're "too pretty" to eat...


So, at best, I'll have to continue admiring them from a safe distance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11