Thursday, October 16, 2008

Google.com


Hey... Google IS great!!! I love Google, myself!  I mainly use Google.com and sometimes Google.fr, if I need to look up stuff in French... BUT, I've never really explored other Googles out there... like UK Google, for instance... I could, though, b/c it's in English.  Likewise, I don't use Google Austraila, or Google NZ.  Those are just a few English speaking sites.  I have never even ventured out to use all the OTHER Googles out there... I should try.. There's such cool stuff out there on Google.. How about ALL of you out there?  Which country's Google do you use??  I have visitors from over 126 countries so there must be a lot of non-English speaking Googlers out there.. So, come on and speak up.. which Google do you google with??

Side note:  Today on Google UK the Queen visits Google!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11