Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What are the chances????!!!!!


A few weeks ago... I got off the metro 4 and proceeded up the stairs to the exit I have been taking for two years now... When I got up the first flight of stairs and started walking down the hallway, I noticed that everyone was coming toward me... HUH?!! Ooops, I went the wrong way?  How'd that happen? Oops, I had my sunglasses on, perhaps... Not really paying attention...

Well, I turned around to go back and I hear this loud... "LEESA!"  Wow.. that sounds like Brigitte's voice!  Turned around to look for B... Didn't see her... Oh.. there she is!  

She was on her way to take the metro to work.. and there I was, in the wrong direction!  I walked back out with her and we were marveling our what a coinkydink it was when I noticed I took the "Sens interdit," something I've never done before... But, if it weren't for my "wrong turn" that morning, I would have NEVER known that Brigitte and I were just a moment away from one another-- same place, same time!! In the Paris metros... Imagine that!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11