Thursday, October 2, 2008

Young Smokers in France...

I don't know what it is... I don't like people smoking around me.. cuz it REALLY gets on my asthma... and I detest the odor... But... when I see a young person (teenager) smoking a cigarette, I just want to go up to them and say, "What, are you all of 12 years old? You're too young to smoke, what are you thinking?!!"  Not that there is an age one SHOULD smoke.. it's just that these are KIDS, for Pete's sake... Don't they know what they are doing to themselves???  Anyhow.. That's what I feel like every time I see a young smoker... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11