Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Queen with Paul Rogers, PARIS 2008 at Bercy

QUEEN has always been one of my most favorite groups!! I really miss Freddy Mercury- no one in my knowledge has had the same kind of voice as he had... His left a big imprint in my brain/heart...  The concert last night was WONDERFUL, with a good mixture of songs from the different group members, including songs from Bad Company (which was really cool cuz I loved Bad Company, too)....  Paul Rogers has a STELLAR voice and is a great performer!! He's HOTTTTTTTT, too.. I didn't know that!!  The entire group was very entertaining and they received a warm welcome by everyone at Bercy last night!  They crowd went wild, singing along.. and alone at times, when Paul put it out to the crowd to sing... It was AMAZING!!!  I teared up a few times, as they had several wonderful tributes to Freddy, and I really felt his "presence" at the concert last night... He's rocking up in Heaven with my Mom, I'm sure of it!!! I'll post some pics, later... I'm off to the gym right now.. CIAO everyone and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11