Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weird dream...

I wanted to blog about this...

A few nights ago, I had a very weird dream... I dreamt that I was in a bar and across from me sat O.J. Simpson! I wondered what he was doing there - in a bar in France (let alone what was
I doing there, too).  I glared at him for several minutes with my meanest look ever.. and my friend came into the bar to meet me.... She went over to O.J., started talking to him... wanted to introduce me.. I said... what are you talking to that scumbag for.. etc... Anyhow... it was even WEIRDER that I remembered the dream the next morning and while I was telling Alex about my weird dream over breakfast, who shows up on the tv screen?  None other than O.J. Simpson!! I was in the Twilight Zone for a few moments and just thought it was the strangest thing that I had a dream about him and then saw him the next morning on tv!!!!  Hmmmmmmm.... bizarre!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11