Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Work was great and more than I expected!!

Sooooo - I'm sure you are all just dying to know how my first "official" day back to work went! Well, it went really well... My group of two (brother and sister combo) was increased to FIVE kids- Ages- 5, 51/2, 6 and 7!! They're so cute! I think it went okay... It was fun, anyhow! That's the largest group I have taught English to here in France! I think it's totally managable... It kinda of reminded me a little of my small groups back in the days when  I taught elementary school (over many years).  It brought back some good memories.  After the group of five kids, I walked about 2 minutes to arrive at the house of my next student, who is 11 years old... Very nice kid, too. That went fine... Tomorrow I have one student for an hour in the late afternoon... I will get to hear all about her trip to America that she and her family took this summer! I can't wait, esp. since they went to San Fran, Monterey/Carmel and Vegas...

It seems as though I have a pretty busy schedule this year but it's good in that all of my classes are after 5 pm (except for one class which starts at 3 pm). And my daytime and afternoons are free to go to the gym and meet up with friends/movies/lunch/Starbucks in Paris...

That's all for now... Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11