Sunday, September 21, 2008

To my new blogger friend Giggles!

G'day mate... That's what they say down unda!  I spent 2 months traveling around Oz in 1985 when I was 19 years old and I loved every bit of it.. Such a beautiful country/island/continent with lots of really nice people... One of these lovely people is a new blogger friend who recently "adopted" me from our mutual blogger friend Ron (who I found from my friend Barbara)... It's sooo cool how everything is soooo interconnected here in the Blog-o-spere!  Anyhow... Giggles, aka "Rat Girl," is a really super cool blogger chick whose got a whole lot going for her besides her really FUN blogs!! She just gave me a really cool blog award so I'm passing these back her way, since it's soooo great to be able to spread the love around - Soooooo (drum roll, please) this is for you, Giggles!!  All my best to you and thanks again for the lovely award and kind words!  
YOU ROCK!!!!!   (P.S.) I had to give you three because I had too much trouble picking just one!  You deserve them ALL and more!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11