Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SNCF strike ONE MILLION and TWO!

   Oh boy... another strike today!  Maybe it only affected the RER B line up to Gare du Nord... But, because of the last one on the RER B, I got stuck down in La Hacquinère and Alex so nicely came to pick me up during his lunch break (while he was working ALL the way in north Paris) and brought me back home.  

So, I decided to take the day off from the gym today because of the strike.. missing one of my FAV. spin instructors! I'm sooo bummed 'cuz the one tomorrow is a GROS NAZ!
Oh well...  I stopped by the info booth at the gare and chatted up the guy who works there... We discussed alternative possibilities of transportation other than the metro... He even offered to lend me his bike!  Merci...   Nah.. Je ne prendrai pas le risque aujourd'hui!  
Next, I went to the sandwicherie... my local hangout now and had un crème while dawdling around, visited Nadia at the marché (by the way, she has lost about 15 kilos since a surgery she had a few months ago... She decided it was time to get into shape.  And BOY, she looks great!!! I am very proud of her!   After that, I went shopping at Monoprix and picked up some groceries to make a quiche for tonight.  I am getting tired of boring food so I've been cooking more interesting dishes... Tonight, I'll make a broccoli/onion/mushion/onion and chedder quiche! Sounds YUMMMMM!!!!!  
I'll add some pics below, as it looks really D-LISH!!! Sorry Animesh, I know you are fasting right now so try not to look at the pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11