Friday, September 19, 2008

Washinton Mutual not out of the woods yet!

Had a great scare a few days ago when a good friend in San Diego emailed to advise me to get my money out of Wamu 'cuz they're have HUGE problems and may go under soon!  YIIKEES!  Anyhow.. It prompted me to take quick action and even though things may have quieted down by the short-term actions of the U.S. gov't-- I don't really feel safe having my money in this particular bank any longer- Mind you... I have been with them a LONG TIME-- since 1983 when they were still Great Western... Well, all this talk about banks and stuff got me thinking about the U.S. economy and how this particular friend of mine also believes strongly that the U.S. is headed for a Depression!  Can you imagine?  I know that for years, it's been in a recession.. but a full-blown Depression would be an outright disaster.  What do you all think and how does this affect you... Just wondering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11