Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Travel Time...



In 9 days, I'll be boarding a plane bound for Salzburg, Austria. I'm going to visit my dear friend, Claudia, her husband and their daughter for 4 days.
Then, I'll be heading over to Munich for three days, where I will HOPEFULLY meet up with some friends whom I haven't seen since the early 90s!! They are both from Germany and live about an hour from Munich in the town where the Neuschwanstein Castle is located. This castle was the inspiration for Walt Disney's, Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

*Pictures taken from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11