Monday, March 29, 2010

My East Coast family at Passover...






My aunt sent me these pics yesterday of their Passover cedar. Passover is one of those holidays that I remember from childhood.... I used to always go to my best friend's house for the cedar because my parents weren't "practicing" Jews... Debi's dad was from Poland and even lived through the Holocaust as a boy- I remember the numbers tattooed on his arm.
My aunt and uncle in New Jersey keep the holidays and even do the Sabbath (though I don't know if they do it every week).... I have two cousins, Amanda and Abigail.. their husbands, David and Adam.. and each of them have two kids a piece, giving me four young "second" cousins! They're all super adorable!! So, here they are, celebrating the first night of Pesach at my aunt and uncle's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11