Monday, March 29, 2010

Thinking about San Diego and it's beautiful weather!



Friends in San Diego have been telling me that the weather is just "perfect" there these days... between 75- 80F! I don't remember what that kind of weather feels like!! I was heading to the bus stop today to get to the gym (first time in 3 weeks) since I've been sick... But, the weather is soooo CRAPPPPPY this morning... GRAY, WET, WINDY, COLD that I turned around and came back home!!!
No sense getting sick all over again.... I still don't have all of my energy back and my nose is still runny/stuffy... and my asthma has been plaguing me... So, I'm back at home on the sofa... blogging away.. warm and I'm NOT going out until it's time to work this afternoon... and then the concert is tonight... at Bercy!
EROS RAMAZZOTTI... I'm only sad that it is supposed to rain tonight, too!!


**Pictures of Eros taken off the net and pictures from San Diego from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11