Sunday, March 7, 2010

Strawberry vanilla pound cake cupcakes


with strawberries and whipped cream filling! These came out really cute... I hope everyone enjoyed them... They seemed to, at any rate!


The process was slowed down just a little when I realized I had forgotten to thaw out the strawberries the day before-- end result -- a frozen "brick" of strawberries!


Solution: Heat up in micro long enough for them to thaw out so I could remove them from the container!! This worked fine... except it changed the consistency and I no longer had those nice slices of strawberry-- it was more like a "mush."

So, I got really creative and made a strawberry sauce" almost like making jam, but not cooked as long-- just long enough for the strawberries to stew and become sauce-like in texture... It was perfect!

I then cut the cupcakes in half and "stuffed" them with whipped cream and strawberry sauce!




They came out nice!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11